2021 Sale Dates
January 14 – weaned by November 15
March 4 – weaned by January 3
April 8 – weaned by February 7
May 13 – weaned by March 14
June 10 – weaned by April 11
July 8 – CANCELLED
August 12 – weaned by June 13
September 9 – weaned by July 11
October 14 – weaned by August 15
November 11 – weaned by September 12
December 9 – weaned by October 10
Northeast Georgia Livestock Precondition Sale Requirements
- All calves must be weaned a minimum of 60 days prior to sale.
- All calves must be feed and water trough broke.
- All Cattle must be dehorned
- All calves must be either steers or heifers (Castrated and completely healed).
- Heifers must be guaranteed open by the seller (certification from a veterinarian is preferred).
- All calves must have two rounds of respiratory vaccine. One of those must be a modified live vaccine (example: Pyramid 5 +Presponse SQ). One round can be a killed vaccine (example: Triangle 5 or Triangle 10) but two rounds of modified live is better.
- All calves must have two rounds of blackleg ( Vision 7, Caliber 7, Ultrachoice 7, Bar Vac 7).
- All calves must be wormed at least once (example: Longrange, Eprinex, Dectomax, Or Cydectin). Paste wormers can also be used (example: Synanthic, Valbazen, or Safeguard).
- Identified with official Northeast Georgia Livestock Precondition Tag.
To consign cattle to sales and receive tags contact:
Bob Chandler706-474-0573, or
ALL CATTLE WILL BE WEIGHED WITH A 2% SHRINK
SALE WILL BE LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF 2000 HEAD PER SALE. ADDITIONAL SALES WILL BE ADDED AS NEEDED